ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Information Security Policy:
- Protect information against any unauthorized access, maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of the information, especially that related to the personal data of employees and customers; ensuring the availability of information for critical business processes; align and comply with current legal and regulatory requirements regarding information security; maintain business continuity plans, ensuring the awareness of the company’s employees in terms of security; detect, investigate and mitigate information security events and incidents.
General objectives of Information Security:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client and organization information.
- Comply with contractual, legal and regulatory obligations that are related to information security.
- Ensure the understanding and correct execution of the ISMS by the company’s collaborators.
- Reduce the materialization of risks in the area of information security.
ISO 20000-1:2018 Service Management System (SGS)
Service Management Policy:
- Comply with and maintain the quality of the service committed to customers, through service level agreements to guarantee your satisfaction; allocating human, technological and financial resources necessary to maintain the continuity and availability of the service; monitoring our performance indicators to detect and implement improvements in the processes involved in the delivery of the service.
General objectives of the Service Management System:
- Ensuring service requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the allocation of resources for business continuity, to maintain and increase our client portfolio.
- Optimize operational processes to ensure and maintain quality services.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in SGS processes.